• Automagic™ – No lengthy calibration procedures to perform. No compass calibration required. Plug and play connections.
• Easy to install – Freedom from the restrictions of conventional heading sensors. EV sensor core can be installed above or below deck. Install upside-down or off the vessel’s centre line.
• Aerospace technology – 9-axis precision monitoring of pitch, roll, yaw and heading.
• Fuel efficient – Evolution autopilots steer so accurately they will save fuel and get you to your destination faster.
EV1 Sensor Core
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems.
SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
With the ACU-100 Raymarine brings the exceptional performance of Evolution Autopilots to sport boats, runabouts and smaller cruising yachts. Specifically designed to complement Raymarine’s unique wheel-drive and tiller-drive applications, the ACU-100 provides a powerful and secure interface between steering systems and the revolutionary EV-1 course computer and 9-axis sensor. As a true world-first innovation, the ACU-100 is fully sealed so it may be mounted above decks on boats where space is limited.
p70s Autopilot Control Head
The p70s features vibrant colour displays and is powered by Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse user interface. LightHouse organises all options into simple menu structures, so with Evolution’s Automagic 3-step setup process you will be up and running in minutes.
The EV-100 wheel pilot comprises a fully enclosed wheel-drive for simple installation and superb autopilot performance.
• Quick and easy installation
• Fits most types of wheel
• Simple robust clutch engagement mechanism.
Wheel Drive Specifications
Maximum recommended laden boat displacement: 7,500kg (16,500lbs)
Revs per minute (rpm): 9
Connections: STng (x1), NMEA 2000 with adapter cable
Evolution Cabling Kit
The Evolution SeaTalkng cable kit contains:
1 x SeaTalkNG Power Cable (0.4m)
1 x SeaTalkNG Backbone Cable (5m)
1 x SeaTalkNG Spur Cable (0.4m)
1 x SeaTalkNG 5-way Connector Block
2 x SeaTalkNG T-piece Connector
2 x SeaTalkNG Terminator