EVOLUTION AI™ – AUTOPILOT INTELLIGENCE
Our Evolution autopilot systems perceive their environment and instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximize performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions – Evolution autopilots steer so accurately they can save fuel and get you to your destination faster.
A New Level of Autopilot Control
Race, cruise or fish – Evolution will take command
No fuss, easy to install and robust – the Evolution autopilot combines Raymarine’s autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems’ R&D, and advanced aerospace guidance technology to create Evolution Ai control algorithms that deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
• Automagic™ – No lengthy calibration procedures to perform. No compass calibration required. Plug and play connections.
• Easy to install – Freedom from the restrictions of conventional heading sensors. EV sensor core can be installed above or below deck. Install upside-down or off the vessel’s centre line.
• Aerospace technology – 9-axis precision monitoring of pitch, roll, yaw and heading.
The EV Sensor Core
At the centre of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
EV Sensor Core Benefits
• Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
• Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
• Simple SeaTalk ng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
• Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
• Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
• Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.