- Dual channel receivers – AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions.
- Dedicated 50 channel RAIM compliant GPS receiver for superior accuracy.
- Hardware and software selectable Silent Mode for privacy or security. Silent Mode for privacy or security. Silent mode turns off your
- AIS transmitter while still enabling you to see transmissions from other vessels.
- SeaTalkNG networking for simple integration with Raymarine C Series Widescreen, E Series Widescreen and G Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for setup and diagnostics.
- SD Card Slot for recording of AIS data.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy Multifunction Displays, VHF radios and 3rd party devices.
Raymarine AIS650 Class B Transceiver
€695.00 ex. VAT 19%
Operating in the VHF maritime band, the Raymarine AIS system enables the wireless exchange of navigation status between vessels and shore-side traffic monitoring centres. Commercial ships, ocean-going vessels and recreational boats equipped with Raymarine AIS transmitters broadcast AIS messages that include the vessel’s name, course, speed and current navigation status.
AIS650 Class B Transceiver
|In Stock||Part No.||Description||Price ex. VAT 19%|
|TBA||E32158||AIS650 Class B Transceiver||€695,00|
AIS GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Model||Raymarine AIS650 Transceiver
|Transmitter type||Listen only AIS receiver
Class B AIS transceiver
|Compatible with||aSeries | cSeries | eSeries | eS Series | gS Series
Raymarine G Series Multifunction Navigation | Raymarine E Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays | Raymarine C Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays
|Operating Voltage||9.6V – 31.2V DC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.6in x 3.9in x 2.1in (167mm x 96mm x 54 mm)|