Raymarine Quantum™ Wireless CHIRP Radar
Raymarine Quantum Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology.
Setting a new standard for compact solid state radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi and thin cabling simplifies installation plus Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and substantially reduced power consumption.
Superior Radar Imaging
FLIR’s exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality
• Quantum Radar
• Ordinary magnetron radar
CHIRP Pulse Compression
• Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range
• CHIRP Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges
1 Day marker target at close range
Small Target Detection
Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns.
1 Quantum detects the small kayak very close to the waterfront bulkhead
Quantum solid-state technology is ready to use in seconds, without any lengthy warm up period.
• Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD
• Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces
• Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables
Energy Efficient and Lightweight Design
• Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
• Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter
• Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby)
• Extended vessel battery life when under sail