Secure Maritime Domain Awareness
AIS5000 integrates with LightHouse encrypted MFDs to securely pass digital data between friendly units using the VHF-band AIS network.
• Blue Force Tracking (BFT) of friendly units.
• Open or covert participation in the AIS network along with partner vessels.
• Secure text messaging, status reporting, intel sharing and tasking*
• Target of Interest (TOI) designation and interception*
• Over-the-air reception and automatic SAR pattern plotting*
*Coming soon for LightHouse 3 based systems.
Advanced Class A AIS Capabilities
AIS5000 is a full-function Class A Automatic Identification System transceiver enhanced for First Responder applications.
• Fourth generation AIS technology for expanded speed, range and processing performance
• Full color target display with optional ENC mapping
• Integrated Man Overboard/SAR Transponder track and management system
• Silent mode (receive-only) mode for anti-piracy and EMCON operations
Rugged and Versatile
Engineered to withstand the toughest conditions, AIS5000 is right at home onboard all vessels from the largest ocean-going ships to small, fast RIBs and interceptors.
• Certified to the highest industry standards for waterproofness, shock and vibration
• Compact enclosure with NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity
• Optional junction box available for expanded shipboard sensor and ECDIS connectivity
• Flexible overhead, bulkhead, desktop and surface mount options.