aSeries Touch Screen
Fluid, tablet like all touch screen user interface experience powered by LightHouse II
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options, aSeries will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
LightHouse II User Interface
LightHouse II is simple to learn and customise and makes everything easier. Engineered for the future with regular free updates with new features and enhancements.
Fast and Responsive Chartplotting
• Raymarine’s most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch-to-zoom
• Internal 10Hz GPS for fast and smooth vessel tracking
• GPS: WAAS/EGNOS/GLONASS support
• Optional external GA150 GPS antenna for below deck applications
• Support for both Raymarine LightHouse, C-Map by Jeppesen and Navionics charts
Transform aSeries into your sonar command centre. View and control networked CHIRP, Digital, and DownVision sonars simultaneously.
• Experience VisionalityTM with CHIRP DownVision built in
• Superior DownVision deep water performance (600ft/183 metres)
• Dual-channel CHIRP – DownVision plus a fish targeting CHIRP channel
• For conventional sonar, choose aSeries with digital sonar built in
• Network aSeries with high performance external Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision modules
• Navionics Sonar Chart support for recording bathymetric data
• Create customised Navionics bathymetric fishing maps
• Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. No extra modules required
• Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth
• Sync with Navionics Boating Apps
• Navionics Plotter Sync bridges waypoints and routes between aSeries and your smartphone
• Download Navionics charts and updates right from the Navionics Boating App on your phone