Raymarine HD Colour and Super HD Open Array Scanners
The choice of mid to large-sized powerboats and sailing vessels, open array radar scanners deliver higher sensitivity, better target detection and improved target separation. Open array systems are available with 4kW or 12kW transmitters for exceptional performance at all ranges.
Available with ~4’4″ (1.31m) or ~6’4″ (1.92m) antenna beams.
Raymarine HD & Super HD Color Open Array Radar
Cut the Clutter!
Truly revolutionary, Raymarine HD Color technology improves target detection by eliminating virtually all noise and extracting more information from the radar echo return than has ever been generally available to the leisure navigator before.
Super HD Color adds another level of digital signal processing to futher enhance the performance and improve the resolution. Stunning multi-level color target displays provide extra clarity and detail.
• HD Color technology delivers superior processing and target detection
• Multi-level color target displays
• Adaptive auto settings
• Coastal, Harbour, Offshore and Buoy Auto modes
• SeaTalkHS network compatible
• New, thin radar interconnect assembly
• Simple install, no need to open pedestal (external waterproof connector)
• 10.8 to 32V DC operation with supplied external voltage converter
• Field upgradeable software via Flash card
• HD Color Radar technology maximizes digital radar receiver performance, enabling 4kW Raymarine radars to deliver target detection that rivals much larger and more powerful analogue radar systems
• Raymarine HD Color technology improves target detection by 100% digital signal precessing and information extraction
• HD Color and Super HD Color radar technology delivers substantial improvements in range and bearing resolution
Where am I relative to my surroundings? Is there anything nearby that could be a danger to me, or vice versa? Radar is a great aid to navigation that allows you to:
Not everything uses AIS! Using MARPA* (mini-automatic radar plotting aid) allows you to identify vessel, speed, bearing, closest point of approach (CPA) and time to closest point of approach (TCPA), dangerous/ proximity alarms, overlay AIS info for further target clarification.
Image shows a tracked target in the previously set guard zone around your vessel and has triggered the dangerous target alarm, seen on screen, and set off an audible alarm.
Raymarine HD Color scanners provide superior all weather performance allowing you to still see targets through rain and thunderstorms. Use radar to track weather too.
Image shows an abnormally heavy rain storm, rain mode (right hand screen) was used to cut the clutter to clearly reveal the targets.